|Image-Archive Open||12.25 MB||January 2, 2020|
|Documents Open||1.15 MB||December 11, 2019|
|TRASH Open||144.7 KB||July 25, 2019|
|Daily-nursing-flowsheet.doc Download | Send||33 KB||January 2, 2020|
|Ice-Auger.mp4 Open | Download | Send||4.63 MB||April 25, 2019|
|Geek-Humor.jpg Open | Download | Send||26.25 KB||April 25, 2019|
|Star-Wars.pdf Open | Download | Send||949.27 KB||April 25, 2019|
Send an email with links to the files. Add more files if needed.
Files to be sent:
Sorted by date, descending.
This extension adds folder listing, navigation and management capabilities to the free version of Simple File List.
Organize Files on your Website into Folders and Sub-Folders
- Create folders and an unlimited levels of sub-folders.
- Use the shortcode attribute to display specific folders wherever you like on your site.
- Display different folders in different places on your site.
You can even show several different folders on the same page and within widgets.
- Front-side users cannot navigate above the folder you specify.
- Breadcrumb navigation indicates where you are in the folder hierarchy.
- Easily add descriptions, move, rename or delete folders from the Admin List, and optionally on the front-side of the website as well.
- Calculate and display folder sizes.
- Updating to newer versions is just like other WordPress plugins.
- How to Organize your Files into Folders
The extension adds three new options to the Display Settings page…
- Show Breadcrumb: Show the folder breadcrumb trail above the front-side list.
- Sort Folders First: Shows the folders grouped together at the top of the list, rather than sorted along with the files.
- Show Folder Size: Calculate and Display the Folder Size
How to Add Folder Support
To add folder support, go to the Add Features tab on the plugin’s settings page.