COMING SOON – This extension adds the ability to limit file and list access to only people you choose.
The idea is to create a new separate file list for each need, rather than using folders in the same list. Each list can have fully separate settings and access restrictions. Additionally, for each list access restrictions can be placed upon file uploading, front-side file management, and the ability to copy files to other lists.
You define the list in the shortcode simply like this…
Use the list settings tabs to define the functionality. If you have the same list in multiple places, over-ride settings using shortcode attributes as needed.
Create additional file lists, each with its own settings and user access permissions. Grant access to specific users by file, or grant access to entire lists based on WordPress users or roles.
Go to the List Manager to get the shortcode for each list.
- Lock down your files to prevent direct access.
- Limit file access to only logged-in users.
- Create additional file lists for a specific user or a group of users.
- Create additional file lists for users matching, or with permission greater than, a specific role.
- Create five types of additional file lists:
- Locked-Down Mode
Restrict access to all of the files by default. Grant access to specific files to specific users.
- User Mode
Restrict file list access to a specific WordPress user.
- Group Mode
Restrict file list access to a specified group of WordPress users.
- Limited Mode
Restrict file list access to all except WordPress users matching a specified role or with a minimum role or higher.
- Open Mode
Do not restrict access. Files are viewable by anyone who can reach the file list page. Files may also be linked-to from outside of your website.
- WordPress Admins can always access all files and file lists.
- Locked-Down Mode
- For each type of list you can limit these actions by user role; file uploading, front-side file management and the ability to move files to other lists.
- Set a limit for the maximum size of a file list.
- Limit the minimum role to be considered when adding users to a list. This helps keep the choices manageable if you have many subscribers.
- Choose to be notified by email for each file upload.
No Files Found
(You are not logged in so you can’t see the file list)
Contact me for a demo tour.