Extensions add specific features to Simple File List. But because you have to pay for them, they cannot be listed in the WordPress repository, where it’s easy to search for and install plugins.
In order to install Simple File List extension plugins, you’ll need to either enter your domain name here or go to the Add Features tab on the Simple File List’s plugin settings page. This will bring you to the extension registration page where you can purchase and download the extensions.
Extensions will only activate on registered domains. They will also activate on your sub-domains, popular hosting platform sub-domains and within local self-hosted environments (localhost or IP addresses). Registration cost is one-time, per domain, including all future updates.
- Download the ZIP file after the purchase process is complete.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and then Plugins (You must be an Admin to see this)
- Click the ADD NEW button.
- Click the UPLOAD PLUGIN button.
- Locate the ZIP file you downloaded and upload that.
- Click on ACTIVATE
That’s it. Simple File List will now have the new functionality. Go to the settings page to review the new options.